The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association.
Since our founding in 2003, we've become the largest, most sophisticated and ground breaking group supporting you, the serious water rocket flyer! Whether you are a beginner or an expert, the WRA2 has something for everyone.
A water rocket is a type of model rocket using water as its reaction mass. The pressure vessel (the engine of the rocket) is constructed from thin plastic or other non metallic materials (usually a used plastic soft drink bottle) weighing 1,500 grams or less. The water is forced out by compressed air. It is an example of Newton's third law of motion.
As a member you can learn to design and construct:
Why should you join the WRA2?
- High flying water rockets.
- Reliable recovery systems.
- Multiple stage water rockets.
- Practice aerial photography.
Access to our exclusive forum featuring:
- Informative "how to" articles.
- Access to members only forums and topics.
- Access to record submission forums.
- Access to the advanced discussion forum.
- Meet and discuss water rocketry with members from all over the world.
- Expert water rocket tips.
- Discuss radical design concepts in our cutting edge technology forum.
- Camaraderie with the world record holding water rocket teams.
- Participate in the review of competition submission videos and data.
Plus for the serious competitor
- Eligibility to compete in WRA2 sanctioned competitions.
- Compete on a level playing field under unified, time tested, and stable rules.
- Competitions for all skill levels.
- Earn a spot in the official water rocket world record standings.
- Gain international recognition.
- Compete with proven water rocketry experts.
- Earn Bragging Rights.
DON'T DELAY SIGN UP TODAY!
- Launch anywhere and anytime (no need to attend meets).
- Electronic verification (removes human error and politics from your record submissions).
- Learn advanced electronics.
- Witness mind-boggling flights.
- No fees or dues.
- No politics.
Don't be left behind! Become a member and advance to the next level of Water Rocketry!